I mean, I could SHOW my analysis and other reports but they’re boring to look at.
I DO have a few fun things to show you but it’s really more about what those things helped accomplish.
My application of social media and online communication best practices – strategically adapted to specific clients and situations – has led to some great “wins” including:
- A viral pin that resulted in 96,662 sessions, and over 112k pageviews, from Pinterest to the blog You Did What With Your Wiener? in ONE week.
- Received almost 1 Million pageviews on You Did What With Your Wiener? in 2017, which was a 23% increase from the previous year.
- Increased Instagram followers by 360% for @youdidwhatwithyourwiener within one year.
- Doubled the Instagram followers for @pethub within one year.
- Planned and launched a successful blog on CatioSpaces.com
- Analyzed a blog article on LongHaulTrekkers.com. They implemented my suggestions, which resulted increased traffic and affiliate sales.
Fun Examples of My Work
Blog Post Shared on Social Media
I’m nuts about content strategy. I view it like a web radiating out from something awesome.
The first step is creating great content on your website.
Then you send it out to the world, sending slightly different messages and slightly different times to slightly different audiences.
Below is an example of how I share an article I publish on my own blog and for one of my clients.
These are examples of custom graphics my team and I can create for your business.
The possibilities include simple infographics, images for social media, printables, and marketing flyers.
Just ask and we can likely make it for you.