I’m here to help you unstick…. to finally get that project done.
Keeping up on blog and social media best practices, trends, and algorithm changes can make your head swim. Learning what you need to know to master your blog or a specific social media channel can be even harder.
I’m a bit obsessive about that stuff though. I live for “breaking social media news” and have spent hundreds of hours in the last seven years devouring information about effective online marketing and communication.
I can help you sort through the information “noise.” I’ll help you learn exactly what you need to laser-focus your efforts and accomplish what you need to get done faster. And I’ll explain it all in clear, straightforward terms!
How I’ll Help You
Good advice doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the RIGHT advice.
I’ve read about, and experimented with, all of the best practices when it comes to blogging and social media. Not all of the best practices work for everyone or every situation.
No matter what you need help with, the process is the same:
- We’ll assess where you currently are
- I’ll listen to where you want to go
- I’ll tell you which best practices I think will work for you
- We’ll discuss how to apply them to your specific situation and pet business
- I’ll help you get to where you want to go!
I help you achieve your goal through a combination of phone consultations and targeted, hands-on help.
Since every task is different, and all of my clients start from a different place, I customize my services to match your needs.
However, I’ve found the minimum time-frame needed to show measurable progress on anything is six weeks.
My six-week consulting package includes:
- A 1.5 hour project kickoff call to develop a plan of action
- A 1-hour check in call to answer questions and help keep you unstuck at the two-three week mark
- A 1-hour follow up call to discuss what you have achieved, talk about finishing up the project (if it’s not already done), and discuss next steps for your business at the six-week mark
- Access to an exclusive, intimate Facebook group where you can ask me unlimited questions
- Up to 3 hours of hands-on help (ex. Brief site assessment, collaboration on a document or presentation, custom graphics, development of guidance documents or checklists)*
*Additional time may be purchased as needed
What I Can Help You With
Examples of things we can accomplish in four weeks are:
- How to set up a Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or Twitter social media profile
- Improve effectiveness on one social media channel
- How to properly share blog content across social media
- How to improve messaging for increased engagement
- Create a design standard guidance document for your blog
- Learn how to measure analytics for your blog and social media and start tracking results
- Analyze competitors’ social presence
- Figure out what you can outsource and start getting the stuff that doesn’t “light you up” off your plate
Examples of projects that can be accomplished with additional time include:
- Setting up and starting a blog
- Learning how to apply in-content SEO best practices and improving one-three old blog articles to increase traffic to your website
- Setting up and running an influencer program
- Geting fresh eyes, ideas, and a helping hand on a specific marketing campaign, projects, or during the absence of key staff
- Manage your social media team as the acting social media manager
- Provide training presentations to key staff
Examples of trainings and presentations I’ve given in the past are:
- Use These 5 Basic Blogging Skills to Rock Instagram – WordCamp Seattle 2017.
- How to Use Storytelling on Social Media to Better Connect With Your Target Customers – Women in the Pet Industry Conference 2016
- Blogging 101: How to Begin, How to Structure it, and How to Create Compelling Content – Private training
- Best Social Media Practices for Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram – Private training