You know having a blog on your business website is important. You also know that social media is a great tool for getting that content seen.
But you also know managing a blog and social media presence can be very time-consuming.
Content strategies, and content calendars, need to be developed before you start producing or paying for content. Creating a few blog posts a month alone can take 12-24 hours. Add to that, posting a couple of times a day on different social media channels and it can easily be a full-time job in itself. Or more!
Trying to create all of the content yourself usually leads to one of three things.
- You don’t publish blog content on a regular basis, or
- Other things that are important to the long-term success of your business don’t get done, or
- You’re posting content but no one is actually reading it (you’re not getting any traffic to your website, which is one of the main purposes of having a blog in the first place)
I Can Help Get 80% Of It Off Your Plate
First, you need to create a content strategy and content calendar before you start producing or paying for content. This is one of my strengths and what really gets me excited.
Whether you’re starting from scratch, or you just need an expert to help you finalize what you’ve started, I can help develop this crucial piece of content marketing.
Once you have a plan in place, you need content on a regular basis.
Your business needs two types of content to be successful:
- Approximately 80% higher-level, timeless content (aka. evergreen content) to increase engagement and draw new clients in
- Approximately 20% of the laser-targeted content that speaks directly to your current audience and makes a personal connection with them
The personal, laser-targeted blog content is usually where you shine and what brings you the most joy. The other 80% can feel like drudgery and doesn’t require you to be so hands-on.
My team and I can take care of the 80% so you can focus on what matters most to you and your business.
- Help you get clear on the goals for your blog and social media
- Provide you two-four quality, evergreen articles a month to publish on your blog as your own
- Create images and graphics to share on social media corresponding to each blog post
- Optional: Curate content from other industry-related sources for you to share so you’re not just shouting about your own stuff
- Optional: Schedule the content to your social media channels if you want to get that off your plate too
If you’re ready to free up time so you and your employees can focus on more important things, please contact me.
Why Hire Me
In short, I’m an expert-level pet blogger and manage a team of writers and social media experts who are passionate pet owners themselves.
I have 8 years experience managing my own pet blog, discovering what makes pet lovers tick, and creating content to draw them in. I also have several years experience helping small to medium pet-related businesses manage their blog content.
I’m deeply invested in the success of every client that I help so promise your bog will be in good hands if I manage it for you.
My writing team, under my close supervision and direction, and based on your content strategy, can create engaging content for you that will resonate with pet parents and inspire them to take action.
My Writing Team
Collectively, my team and I have spent more than 25 years learning the ins-and-outs of what it means to be a pet parent.
We have our own pet lifestyle blogs where we connect with pet parents daily. Many of us attend pet industry conferences and trade shows every year so we are up on the latest industry trends market research.
We’re also passionate pet parents, just like your target audience and you. We treat our pets as family and have a high-level of knowledge about pet care.
We can write articles for you on topics of your choosing and that are similar to what you would write yourself (I use a quick worksheet for each blog post to make sure we’re on target).
These articles are:
- Ghost-written for you so you can put your own name on them (you retain rights to the articles to re-purpose later as you wish)
- Optimized for search engines to give them the best chance of bringing in traffic for years to come
- Formatted for readability
- Written in a style based on current blogging best practices and how to best showcase your content so people will read it (while doing our best to honor your personal philosophy and style)
We write about almost any topic related to cats and dogs… and sometimes other pets like rats, horses, guinea pigs, and birds!
Examples of topics we have written about are:
- Hiking with dogs
- Camping with dogs
- Exercising with your dog
- Arthritis in dogs and cats
- Cat behavior and enrichment
- Dental care for dogs and cats
- Pet food
- Pet Care
- Pet Training
If you want me and my team to create a content strategy and write specific and engaging pet content for you, please contact me.
What You Get
Blog posts serve as the “cornerstone” for your content marketing. All other content stems from this, whether it’s where and how you are sharing this blog article with your audience and potential customers or other social content that ties back to the value you’re providing (theme of the article).
Our monthly content packages include (quantity determined by your budget and goals):
- A kickoff call and monthly check-in calls to keep us on track
- Advice and insight related to your content strategy and marketing
- 2-4 blog posts optimized for SEO and including appropriate social sharing images
- 5-10 image graphics (image with text overlay) for sharing on social media (Facebook and/or Instagram) related to the chosen monthly topics
- Guidance, including a pre-populated spreadsheet, to ensure the content we create for you us shared “correctly” and on an ongoing basis
- Optional: The curation of articles, relevant to your brand and niche, to share on social media
- Optional: Content created by us shared to social media on your behalf