You know having a blog on your business website is important. You also know that social media is a great tool for getting that content seen.
You’ve created a content strategy and content calendars (if you haven’t, I can help you with that, too) and now it’s time to start creating and scheduling the articles and social media posts.
But you also know managing a blog and social media presence can be very time-consuming.
Creating a few blog posts a month alone can take 12-24 hours. Add to that, posting a couple of times a day on different social media channels and it can easily be a full-time job in itself. Or more!
Trying to create all of the content yourself usually leads to one of two things.
- It either doesn’t get done on a regular basis, or
- Other things that are important to the long-term success of your business don’t get done.
I Can Help Get 80% Of It Off Your Plate
Your business needs two types of content to be successful.
You need about 80% higher-level, timeless content – called evergreen content – that will increase engagement and draw new clients in.
You also need about 20% of the laser-targeted content that speaks directly to your current audience and makes a personal connection with them. This is usually where you shine and what brings you the most joy and lets your passion shine.
My team and I can take care of the 80% so you can focus on what matters most to you and your business.
- Help you get clear on the goals for your blog and social media
- Provide you two-four quality, evergreen articles a month to publish on your blog as your own
- Create images and graphics to share on social media
- Curate content from other industry-related sources for you to share
- Schedule the content to your social media channels
If you’re ready to free up time so you or your employees can focus on more important things, please contact me.
Why Hire Us
Here at PetTalk Media, I manage a team of writers and social media experts who are passionate pet owners themselves.
They can create engaging content for you that will resonate with pet parents and inspire them to take action.
Our articles are optimized for search engines to give them the best chance of bringing in traffic for years to come. In addition to SEO, we know the best practices for building communities on social media and how to best showcase your content so people will read it.
Collectively, my team has spent more than 20 years learning the ins-and-outs of what it means to be a pet parent. They have their own pet lifestyle blogs where they connect with pet parents daily. Many attend pet industry conferences and trade shows every year so they are up on trends and the latest industry trends and market research.
They’re also passionate pet parents, just like your target audience and you. They treat their own pets as family and have a high-level of knowledge about pet care.
We can write articles for you on topics of your choosing and that are similar to what you would write yourself (I use a quick worksheet for each blog post to make sure we’re on target).
These articles are ghost-written for you so you can put your own name on them and you retain rights to the articles to re-purpose later as you wish.
We write about almost any topic related to cats and dogs… and sometimes other pets like rats, horses, guinea pigs, and birds!
Examples of topics we have written about are:
- Hiking with dogs
- Camping with dogs
- Exercising with your dog
- Arthritis in dogs and cats
- Cat behavior and enrichment
- Dental care for dogs and cats
- Pet food
- Pet Care
- Pet Training
If you want me and my team of writers to create specific and engaging pet content for you, or manage your social media channels, please contact me.
What You Get
Blog posts serve as the “cornerstone” for your content marketing. All other content stems from this, whether it’s where and how you are sharing this blog article with your audience and potential customers or other social content that tie back to the value you’re providing (theme of the article).
Our monthly content packages include (quantity determined by your budget and goals):
- A kickoff call and monthly check-in calls to keep us on track
- 2-4 blog posts (depending on your goals) optimized for SEO and including appropriate social sharing images
- 5-10 image graphics (image with text overlay) for sharing on social media (Facebook and/or Instagram) related to the chosen monthly topics
- The curation of articles, relevant to your brand and niche, to share on social media
- Guidance, including a pre-populated spreadsheet, to ensure the content we create for you us shared “correctly” and on an ongoing basis
- Advice and insight related to your content strategy and marketing