Jessica and the team at PetTalk Media are here to help you get clear on why you are spending your valuable time on social media and streamline the process so you can spend more time on what matters – being the creative director of your business, spending more time with your friends and family, building a stronger relationship your pets, and enjoying more outdoor adventures.
Below are the services we offer. Click on the individual tabs to learn more.
Content and Social Media Marketing
PetTalk Media is more than a virtual assistance agency. While we can help you complete tasks, where we excel is providing guidance and expertise based on over 5 years experience with, and formal education in, content marketing and social media strategy. PetTalk Media has the experience to help brands create a cohesive plan to reach their target audience, speak directly to pet parents’ hearts, and inspire action.
Our clients include pet-centric brands and brands that want to expand their product into the pet-owner marketplace. We can help these companies:
- Develop marketing campaigns and social strategies
- Set up and improve their blog
- Set up and improve their social presence (specializing in Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram)
- Find their core message and voice
- Craft messages that increase engagement and drive action
- Develop and manage blogger outreach campaigns
- Analyze competitors’ social presence
- Manage their social media team as the acting social media manager
- Lend fresh eyes, ideas, and a helping hand on a specific marketing campaigns, projects, or during the absence of key staff.
If these are things you need help with, please contact us for a free 30-minute consult.
Below are the three most requested content marketing related services. However, we work hard to fulfill “outside of the box” custom requests so please contact us if you have a related project you are interested in us helping you with.
Content Marketing Strategy
A content strategy is the foundation of all online business communications. It’s a “steering document” that helps to give structure to your communications in a way that speaks to your target customer, engages them, and inspires action. Think of it as a lens through which you see all of your content through.
PetTalk Media will work with you to create a plan that we can help you implement or that your own staff can move forward with.
Content Calendar Planning
Once you have your content strategy nailed own, you need a content plan. Without a plan, you are may always feel like you are in crisis mode – that you need to just get something, anything, out. You won’t be telling a cohesive story about your brand and it will be hard to create and share meaningful original content.
Eighty Percent (80%) of your content should be useful and timeless (“evergreen”) and based around holidays, special observances, or seasons. This evergreen and timeless content can be given structure and placed into a content calendar framework based on your product/services, customer journey, resources, and passions.
PetTalk Media can create this content calendar framework for you.
Once your strategy and content calendar are in place, it’s time to start creating content. This content can be a mix of curated content from others with your own unique commentary or spin or content original to your brand. This content will be plugged into the calendar where it is relevant and fitting.
Content can take several forms. It most typically includes writing blog posts, curating photos for articles, creating Pinterest-friendly Images, repurposing content into multiple formats for sharing on different social media channels, and creating newsletters, eBooks, and infographics.
At PetTalk Media, we have a great team to that can create that content for you and help to manage your social media. Depending on her availability, Jessica may also personally create some of the content herself.
Coaching & Training
For those of you who are do-it-yourselfers, or want to keep all of the content creation in-house, Jessica can train your employees to do it. She can train individuals or groups on a variety of topics related to content planning and creation including:
- How to start a blog the right way.
- How to set up a Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or Twitter social media profile.
- The best practices for specific social media channels.
- How to write and format blog posts.
- How to properly share blog content across social media
- How to improve messaging for increased engagement.
If you would like support with content creation, and social media management, please contact us.
Examples of training Jessica has given in the past are:
- How to Use Storytelling on Social Media to Better Connect With Your Target Customers
- Blogging 101: How to Begin, How to Structure it, and How to Create Compelling Content
- Best Social Media Practices for Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
Jessica helps brands build awareness for their product, service, or digital community online by leveraging her own online communities. Her communities include my blog – You Did What With Your Wiener? – a travel and active lifestyle blog focused on doing those things with your dog – and associated communities on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
She does this through:
- Feature product and services reviews
- Sponsored posts
- Promotion on specific social channels
- Amplifying existing campaigns
- Multi-month promotional campaigns centered around my blog and communities
- Planning and hosting Twitter chats
- Managing blogger outreach campaigns
If you want to know more, please visit the “work with us” page on her blog to learn more about how these campaigns work and view the blog stats.