Hootsuite is a “Social Media Management System” or tool. It helps you keep track and manage your many social network channels all in one place. It reduces the need to visit several different web pages … [Read More...]
Let's Work Together
I want to make social media fun for you. Let PetTalk Media become part of your team. We’ll work with you to take care of the 80% of your content (the evergreen and timeless content) so you can spend your time and energy on the other 20% (the fun, spontaneous stuff you are good at that doesn’t feel so much like work). You might even find you have more time to shine the best light on your business or spend time on things outside of the business that stokes the fire in your soul.
Let's Work Together
Hi! I'm Jessica
I love social media and helping brands to connect with people online. My goal is to help you plan and craft content that will resonate with your target customers and inspire them to action.
If you are a pet-focused brand, an outdoor-adventure brand, or a combination of the two (especially if you are focused on dogs in the outdoors), I want to help you.Learn More
What Clients Are Saying
“Jessica was able to help us laser-focus our social media efforts. In a short period of time, with simple adjustments to what we were already doing, her advice helped up ramp up engagement and drive traffic to our website. I love how she worked within our brand needs and voice and made what was already good really great!” – Lorien Clemens: PetHub Marketing Director, 2014 Pet Industry Woman of the Year
Recent From The BlogRead More
Bringing people from around the country to one location for a couple of days can have a huge environmental impact. Counting all of the ways a conference can affect the environment is mind … [Read More...]
Whether you set up a Facebook page for a business that, well, went out of business or for a hobby that you are not involved with anymore, you may want to delete that old Facebook page. It seem’s … [Read More...]